Fjällräven Classic is about enabling you to get out and enjoy nature. And we aim to take care of the basics. So your ticket fee includes the following:
• A route map and a plastic cover.
• A Hiking Pass to be stamped by Fjällräven officials with unique stamps at all the checkpoints, as well as at the start and finish.
• Primus gas for use with stoves with a standard screw thread.
• Freeze-dried food including two breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners as well as six energy bars.
• Orange safety tag to attach to your backpack. This is so we can see you’re part of Fjällräven Classic Hong Kong. It’s also so you can be seen more easily in an emergency situation.
• The Grayl water purification filter bottle (allows you to drink tap water from facilities along the trail)
• Drinking water (available at checkpoints 1, 2, 3 & 6).
• Fjällräven Classic rubbish bag for collecting your own rubbish. Please don’t litter.
• A Fjällräven Classic Hong Kong medal when you complete all 45km.