Fjällräven Classic is about enabling you to get out and enjoy nature. So we aim to take care of the basics. So your ticket fee includes the following:
Bus transfers from Qilian Airport to the Classic China basecamp.
• Bus transfers from Classic China basecamp back to Qilian Airport at the end of the trek.
• Bus transfers from the Classic China basecamp to the start of Classic China.
• Bus transfers from the finish back to basecamp.
• Storage for one bag up at the Classic China basecamp during the trek. Extra luggage can be handed in for an extra cost. At registration you’ll receive a luggage tag, which you should attach to your stored bag when you check it in. You can collect your luggage at basecamp after the trek.
• A Trekking Pass to be stamped by Fjällräven crew with unique stamps at all the checkpoints, as well as at the start and finish.
• Gas to use for your camping stove. Fuel is handed out at check-in. Note: if you use petrol or methylated spirit you have to bring your own bottle. Gas is for use with stoves with a standard screw thread (see picture here).
• Freeze-dried food and snacks for the hike. This will available at the check-in.
• A colour-coded rain cover to attach to your backpack. This is so we can see you’re part of Fjällräven Classic China and we can identify which group you belong to. It’s also so you can be seen more easily in an emergency situation. The rain cover is handed out at check-in.
• Fjällräven Classic Trash Bag for taking care of your rubbish. During the hike you collect all your waste in the bag as you are not allowed to leave any waste along the route or at checkpoints.