We are preparing to host the event in July (7-10th)
We will have new tickets to sell for this event in 2021, but we don’t know yet when we can sell them!
We will continue to monitor the situation during the first months of 2021 and will release more tickets when we have the proper assurance that the event can be organized. This will happen before beginning of April.
This will of course only be possible if restrictions and regulations by authorities allow for public events like ours. Under no circumstances will we try to bend the rules or interpret regulations to our advantage. However, we all know that outdoor activities are good for our health and that trekking makes social distancing natural, so we still consider our event as a low risk activity, from all points of view.
It is the travelling to and from the event that constitute the bigger problems. We have identified a number of potential risk situations at the event, but are seeing ways to take care in those situations in ways that minimizes the risk of virus transfer.
Stay safe, healthy and Keep trekking!
Normally we sell tickets to our events in January/February.
We will keep you posted here when we launch tickets for 2021.
There is also some circulation of second hand tickets. People with tickets realizing that they will not be able to make it to the event. Ticket owners that want to sell their ticket need to find the buyer him- or herself, and agree on the terms of the sales – exactly like for most events.
Fjällräven supports this second hand sales of tickets by providing a process so that the buyer knows that the tickets are legit, and the seller knows legit tickets are fine to sell in order to give someone else the experience when they can’t make it themselves.
We kindly ask all parts in a second hand transfer of tickets to follow this flow of forms described here and that you access on the link below.
1. Seller fills out the form “Fjällräven Classic re-selling tickets – seller information” (Find the link below). To fill out the form you need your order number, name of the order owner, name of the participants you want to change, and the name of the person you would like to transfer the ticket to including their e-mail address.
2. When the form has been submitted, the Fjällräven Classic Team will confirm that the input data is correct and that the ticket for sale and the seller is valid.
3. When Fjällräven confirms that the ticket is valid an email is sent to the buyer, with a link to the form “Fjällräven Classic re-selling tickets – buyer information.”
4. Now the buyer needs to fill out all the information that is required for participating in Fjällräven Classic, including accepting the terms and conditions for the participation, as well as confirming that payment have been made to the seller.
5. When the buyer submits the form, the seller receives an email where he/she is asked to confirm that the payment have been received.
6. When the seller has confirmed the payment, both the buyer and the local Fjällräven Classic team is notified that everything is approved. Including information to the buyer about where to contact if anything has gone wrong.
7. The buyer will receive the new ticket directly from Fjällräven within 1-2 working days.
8. Transaction is complete
If you need to get in contact directly with Fjällräven Classic customer service agent you can use these emails.
Fjällräven Classic Sweden – Classic@fjallraven.com
Fjällräven Classic Denmark – Classic.email@example.com
Fjällräven Classic Germany – Classic.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fjällräven Classic UK- Classic.email@example.com
Available as soon as we can
1350 DKK/€ 180
800 DKK/€ 107 (born 2008 to 2016)
Free (born 2017 to 2021)
Once you’ve purchased your ticket you’ll receive payment confirmation immediately, but your ticket number will be sent to you late June.
If you’re under 18 and travelling without your parents you’ll need your parents’ or guardians’ permission to join Classic Denmark so we can contact them in case of emergency. Please email your parents’/guardians’ permission to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also be able to show this when you check in.
We have two different start days; Trek 1 on 7th of July and Trek 2 on 8th of July. Each day then has three different start groups. You should buy tickets for your preferred start date and time. Please note, that you can’t change between Trek 1 and Trek 2 once you’ve started.
We don’t offer refunds on Classic Denmark tickets. However, you can sell them or even buy sold out tickets from people not able to use their tickets. The agreement is not handled by us. It’s between the seller and the buyer.
Trek 1: (Starting 7th until 9th of July)
Group 1: 9:00 am
Group 2: 9:15 am
Group 3: 9:30 am
Trek 2: (starting 8th until 10th July)
Group 1: 9:00 am
Group 2: 9:15 am
Group 3: 9:30 am