Fjällräven Classic is about enabling you to get out and enjoy nature. And we aim to take care of the basics. So your ticket fee includes the following
● A route map.
● A Trekking Pass to be stamped by Fjällräven officials with unique stamps at all the checkpoints, as well as at the start and finish.
● Gas for use with stoves with a standard screw thread.
● Food & Water
● Orange safety tag to attach to your backpack. This is so we can see you’re part of Fjällräven Classic Korea. It’s also so you can be seen more easily in an emergency situation.
● Primus vacuum bottle(750ml). Use of stove is not allowed along the trail, so you must fill it up with hot water for lunch at every campsite before leaving.
● Fjällräven Classic trash bag for collecting your own rubbish. Littering is prohibited.
● Bus transfer from Jeju airport to Herbon hill resort
● Bus transfer from Hebron hill resort to start of Classic Korea
● Bus transfer from Hebron hill resort to Jeju airport on the next morning after the event.
● Transportation of one bag up to 60lts/20kgs
● A Fjällräven Classic Korea medal when you complete all 58.1 km.