Whether you shower first or second, don’t miss a visit to the Trekker’s Inn. Aside from food and drink, there’s a lottery 9 PM from Sunday to Thursday for your chance to win some great gear from Fjällräven and our partners . You receive your lottery ticket when weighing in your Trash Bag at the finish.
Trekker’s Inn is open Friday 9:th 7 pm – 12 pm, Saturday 10:th – Thursday 15:th 11 am – 2 am, Friday 16:th and Saturday 17:th of August 4 pm – 12 pm.
In Abisko there will be plenty of 15 year anniversary activities, join us!
- Every day 09.00 -18.00 Abisko Naturum, Do not miss the slideshow, exhibitions and guided tours about Abisko National Park.
- Every day 9.30 -16.00 Chair lift and Aurora Sky Station Café, take the chair lift up to the mountain Nuolja and enjoy the marvellous view over Abisko National Park.
- Sunday – Thursday [reservations] Massage for tired muscles, reservation charts in the main entrance.
- Sunday – Friday [info desk] Test a Fjällräven tent, For one night you have the possibility to try out a Fjällräven tent. Contact the Fjällräven Classic Information Desk for more information.
- Tuesday – Thursday Map and compass exercise with Brunton, Test to navigate with map and compass in a fun excercise. Primus/Hanwag/Brunton Tentipi
Trekkers Inn – lectures and presentations
- Sunday – Thursday 21:30 Release of the new Fjällräven Polar film
- Sunday – Thursday 15.00 Abisko Mountain Station – Activities in Abisko all year round, come and be inspired!
- Monday – Thursday 16:30 Equipment care and tips, how to take care of your tent, backpack and sleeping bag after a long trek
- Monday – Thursday 17:00 Who can leave tracks in Abisko National Park? The Abisko National Park Information center chat about the inhabitants of the park and other exciting details
- Monday – Thursday 18:00 Trekking around the world Fjällräven Classic destinations around the world: Denmark, USA, Hongkong, Korea and more….
- Tuesday – Thursday Fjällräven Classic 15th Anniversary celebration cake, for everyone during the afternoon
- Tuesday – Thursday 14:30 How to use the compass with Brunton Learn the basics of how to use a magnetic compass by Brunton, some good tips and advices
- Tuesday – Thursday 15:30 Plogga with Erik Ahlström, join for a plogga lecture and session, listen and walk or run! Erik is a true outdoor ambassador, also the founder of plogga, an activity to inspire us all to keep our surroundings clean and free from trash